Top Travel Destinations in Europe 2022
Isik Korpe · Updated 30 July 2022
When tourists go to Europe in the summer, they don’t have to wrap up as much to see the greatest sights the continent has to offer. This is the greatest time of the year to discover quaint alleys that are overflowing with history; savor wonderful cuisine; and immerse yourself in a culture that is so intriguing and varied, that you’ll want to keep moving from nation to country.
Exploring the countries and cities of Europe is not only something that should be done before one dies but also something that should be done during one’s life for many tourists. Although many of the top tourist destinations in Europe experience all four seasons, the pleasant weather of summer makes it simple to move about, shed some garments, and bask in the magnificent sunlight on ancient terraces and beaches covered with fine sand.
Oskar Tours, your designated travel agency in Istanbul can assist you in planning a vacation to Europe if you want some assistance with the preparations for your upcoming trip. Let’s look at the best destinations to visit in Europe for summer!
1. Istanbul, Turkey
Istanbul is a city that serves as a connection between Europe and Asia. It is a site where the civilizations of the East and West have coexisted for hundreds of years. However, not everyone is aware of the seemingly never-ending interesting paradoxes it has. A travel agency in Istanbul may be great help to see all things listed below and even offer you more for personalized tours and events!
You will go to majestic mosques, evocative cathedrals, interesting museums, and palaces that were formerly owned by Sultans. Alternatively, you may take a boat out on the Bosphorus and have some fresh fish while gazing out over the Black Sea. You may also wander the labyrinth of alleyways that make up the Grand Bazaar or take in the enticing aromas that emanate from the Egyptian Spice Bazaar.
- The remarkable underground Basilica Cistern can be found just across from the Hagia Sofia and contains a hauntingly beautiful forest of columns (336 to be precise), vaulted brick ceilings, and strange carved Medusa-head capitals. It is also home to carp that patrol the area like ghosts.
- On Istanbul’s ancient peninsula, the bustling and colorful Grand Bazaar is the most well-known shopping location, but it is by no means the only one there is.
- Additionally, go for exploring the chic art galleries, world-class restaurants, and thrilling nightclubs that make Istanbul the cosmopolitan city it is today, and find out why it is the metropolis of the moment. They may all be found in this amazing metropolis of the 21st century, which serves as a veritable melting pot of cultures.
- A city with the vitality and vigor of youth… In recent years, Istanbul has established itself as a major player in the scene of modern arts and culture thanks in large part to places like the Istanbul Modern museum. Beyoglu, which is located in the city’s ancient European district, is considered to be the bohemian sector of Istanbul due to the abundance of cafés, street performers, and hip young people.
- It is physically impossible to go hungry in Istanbul due to the incredible range of restaurants and cafes that cater to every budget as well as the delectable fresh street food that is available. Turkish cuisine is often regarded as one of the best cuisines in the world.
- The journey from Asia to Europe on a commuter ferry is difficult to top, but the journey on one of the Bosphorus tourist ferries, which travel the great strait from Eminonü toward the mouth of the Black Sea, is even better. These ferries offer passengers views of palaces, parks, and ornate timber mansions on both the Asian and European shores of the strait.
- Take the ferry across to the largest of the Princes’ Islands, Büyükada, and spend the day seeing the many fascinating sites that can be found on the island. For Princes’ Islands tours and Bosphorus excursions, you can contact our travel agency in Istanbul to set things up.
How to plan an Istanbul visit: With the best Istanbul travel agency in town!
There are always plenty of tours, attractions, bargains, offers, package deals, and events to select from and enjoy in Istanbul, whether you are planning a visit there, taking a weekend break, getting away for the weekend, or going on vacation. You may see Istanbul by going on one of the excursions that are organized by the travel organizations that are local to Istanbul. Get in touch with the Oskar Tours Istanbul travel agency when you are ready to decide so that you can discuss all of the logistics, recommendations, tour ideas, and more.
2. Lisbon, Portugal
A tour to Europe is not considered to be successful unless it includes a stop in Lisbon, Portugal. The Portuguese people are naturally kind and passionate, and they will greet you with warm grins and substantial meals when you visit their country. In recent years, there has been a rise in the number of direct flights, which means that getting to Spain’s neighbor has never been simpler – or more inexpensive.
3. Dubrovnik, Croatia
This jewel in the southeast of Croatia is one of the most beautiful towns on the Dalmatian Coast, and it is also one of the greatest locations to visit in Europe during the summertime. It is surrounded by old stone walls and it is dotted with orange-tiled roofs.
The old-world charm of Dubrovnik, along with the appeal of day trips to the Elafiti Islands, makes this city a favorite destination for tourists throughout the summer.
4. Tenerife, Spain
Tenerife is widely regarded as one of the most appealing tourist destinations in the Canary Islands, particularly during the warm summer months when Europe is a popular destination for vacationers. In the warmer months, the bulk of guests will be seen burying their toes in the powdery sand for the duration of their vacation.
5. Rhodes, Greece
If you are looking for a stunning setting for your summer vacation, then need to go no further than the spectacular Rhodes in Greece. Rhodes is located in Greece. This ancient marvel, which is located on the biggest of the Dodecanese Islands, is surrounded by pristine beaches, while the town that sits above it is ablaze in vivid hues and wafts the aroma of cuisine that is so delectable that you’ll want to munch on it the whole day.
6. Edinburgh, Scotland
It is home to the iconic Edinburgh Castle, which is an absolute must-see regardless of the weather. This ancient location, which towers above the city and is an unmistakable emblem, is among the most popular tourist destinations in Scotland. During the summer months, guests have the chance to observe the verdant greenery that covers the slope leading up to the castle as well as the flowering gardens that are accented by the clear blue sky.
The months of June, July, and August are wonderful times to explore the nicest parks in Edinburgh. You should bring a picnic with you so that you may remain for a longer period and get the most out of the fresh air and the scenic surroundings.
ISTANBUL: Top Travel Destination in Europe
As a whole, though, Istanbul is a fantastic vacation spot for people of all ages and backgrounds; as you make your way through these top places to visit in Istanbul, you can add additional exciting experiences to your travel itinerary if you work with a travel agency in Istanbul.
In addition, make sure that you reserve your spot before you arrive in Istanbul so that you can find out more information about the hotels, the top restaurants, the Bosphorus boat excursions, and the daily Istanbul tours. You are always welcome to drop us a note if you have any questions or need more information; happy to be your Istanbul travel agency and partner during the Istanbul vacation.