LET’S PLAN YOUR INCENTIVE TRAVEL IN ISTANBUL!
What would you say to rewarding your employees
with a pleasurable incentive travel in the magical Istanbul?
Treating your employees to an inspiring and memorable incentive travel experience in Istanbul is the ultimate motivation and productivity boost.
We assure an incentive trip of world standards, where every detail has been thought beforehand and where comfort and security has all been planned, as a reward for your team.
Hotel, events, meal planning, transportation, selection of venue can be organized in accordance with your specified theme. With over a decade of experience in the market, Oskar Tours team can effectively plan and organize an incentive trip in Istanbul, where the history and culture of different civilization and continents meet.
Companies have initiatives to reward its employees through different motivation methods. Incentive travel is one of the most preferred form by the business world today. It’s a proven method as a form of contemporary motivation to their partners, dealers and employees. Many specially designed events are included into incentive trips to ensure loyalty and to help raise potential for a motivated workforce.
Our team has organized many incentive trips for partners, employees and dealers of global companies.
Istanbul offers a lot for your incentive trip!
Istanbul is truly one of the best and most exciting destinations for an incentive trip with its rich cultural wealth. From dining on a luxury boat on Bosphorus, to having a massage in a Turkish Bath, Istanbul offers many unique experiences for your team.
- Accommodation options at competitive prices
- Entertaining and creative team building activities*
- Excursions with multilingual professional guide service
- Comfortable, luxury and safe transportation and airport transfers
- Professional venue finders
- Lunch, dinner and party arrangements
- Exclusive caterings and meals from the rich cuisine selections
- Cost planning and budget management
- Alternative tours/excursions
- Trusted network of local suppliers