Sail up the Bosphorus, the waterway between Europe and Asia, passing under the suspension bridges and viewing Ottoman summer palaces, waterside mansions and modern villas which line the European and Asian coasts. The panoramic view of Istanbul by the Bosphorus at night and dinner will both be memorable and temendously enjoyable.
– Welcome cocktail on deck
– D.J music
– A traditional Turkish melody musical performance
– Asuk Masuk (Asuk Masuk is an imitation play of dwarfs which belongs to the Taseli district of Silifke and is performed by 2 male dancers).
– Belly Dancer
– Anatolian Folk Dance (mixed show different part of Turkey)
– Turkish Romany Dance
– Hors d’oeuvres dishes
– Break hot foods (cigarette pastry and sausage)
– Fresh seasonal salad
– Grilled Fish or Chicken Steak
– Unlimited local drinks ( include a selection of local wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks.) (Imported drinks are available for an extra charge)
– Turkish coffe
Bosphorus Cruise can be arranged for smaller groups in yachts.
Please note that both program and dinner menu is for shared boat. Contact us to have information on private or exclusive boat.