International Research Conference on Business, Economics and Social Sciences, IRC-2015.
27 – 28 February, 2015.
IRC-2015 welcomes all Business, Economics and Social science academics/practitioners of all career stages, research interests and nationalities. Delegates are encouraged to present their work in a friendly & supportive environment and attend the interactive workshops and the keynote plenaries.
Benefits of Attendance
- Opportunity to raise your profile by presenting in United Nations associated institution
- Publication in one of the conference associated journals
- Raise your profile through networking and engagement with researchers at all career stages
- Showcase your research and develop research ideas through discussion and feedback from experienced colleagues
- Training and Development opportunities at the Professional Development Workshop (PDW) sessions
- Connect with researchers and explore opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest through discussion sessions and a variety of other events